Friday 15 February 2013

Valentine's Pregnant Mama Outfit of the Day!

I picked up this adorable pink shift dress at our locally owned (and awesome) store, Blonde, yesterday!
Just in time for Valentine's Dinner at our favorite French restaurant!!
I fell in love with it after trying it on and turned it "maternity" by adding a simple ribbon! Haha
It gave it a more empire shape, so you could actually tell I was pregnant and didn't just have a large meal ;)

They were also giving out the cutest little heart earrings, to celebrate Valentine's!
So I definitely rocked those too!!
I love Valentine's Day!
Hope everyone enjoyed their day as much as we did!!

And ofcourse the holiday isn't complete without some baked sweets!! So I quickly whipped up some chocolate cupcakes with pink cream cheese butter cream frosting, before heading out for the evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment