Sunday 7 October 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!!
I've had a wonderful busy fall so far!
Recently wrapped up a musical production called "Love on the Line," and now I'm excited to have some extra time to start a little mommy blogging!
My name is Denise and I'm a happy wife and new-ish mommy to my amazing little boy, Vincent!
Vincent is turning one tomorrow!! It's amazing how quickly this year went by!
Last thanksgiving he was just a newborn, and just now he sat at the dinner table with us enjoying turkey, ham, potatoes and all the works!
I've attached a picture of the simple little Thanksgiving centerpiece I put together today.
All dollar store materials, except the cloche itself! The cloche is left over from my "beauty and the beast" wedding centrepieces!

And now I'm off to decorate my son's first birthday cake :)

XO Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment